CJ DESIGNS KTM KICKSTAND RELOCATION BRACKET
- Item #: CJD-KRK
Finally a solution to an overlooked problem. This bracket relocates the kickstand on your KTM Adventure or Super Enduro from the engine to the frame. Now you can ride any terrain without the worry of cracking your engine case ever again (which is a real, expensive danger with the stock KTM mounting position - see the pictures attached).
- NEW Upgraded Heavy Duty Version now available IN STOCK!
- This is a complete bolt-on bracket to relocate the kickstand from the engine case to the frame.
- Works on all years of the KTM 950 / 990 Adventure and 950 Super Enduro.
- Made from 0.250" cold rolled steel and powder coated black. Includes all mounting hardware.
- Stock kickstand mounting bolts and spring bolt re-used.
- No interference with centerstand or saddlebags.
- Only bracket on the market that has the strength to allow mounting the bike using the left footpeg.
- Don't be fooled by the others. This is made from steel, not aluminum, making it the strongest bracket on the market today.
- Available as an option is a plug-n-play extension cable for those that do not want to bypass or jumper out the kickstand safety switch. Just select "w/cable" or "w/o cable" below to order the style you prefer.
- We also have the KTM sidestand disable switch in stock for the 990 Adventure - see "related items" below.
If this sidestand relocation bracket looks familiar it's because it is a proven product that has been out on the market for several years under the name "KTMKickstand.com" developed by "PABiker" and there are hundreds of them in use around the world. Now CJ Designs has taken over production and Dual Sport Warehouse is the exclusive outlet for the best and strongest relocation bracket on the market. We have upgraded the design to the Heavy Duty version for even better durability.